Day 01: JABALPUR – KANHA
Arrive Jabalpur railway station, upon arrival received by our representative and drive to Kanha national park. Overnight in stay at hotel.
Kanha wildlife attractions. Here park area is widely spread which ensures new areas to visit on each safari drives. Kanha safari zones where safaris are regulated are Kanha, Kisli, Sarhi and Mukki.
Day 02: KANHA
Enjoy morning & afternoon jeep safari inside the park, overnight stay in Kanha.
Day 03: KANHA – PACHMARHI
Post breakfast drive towards Pachmarhi. Amarkantak. It is about 240kms from Jabalpur city with good road condition. On reaching Amarkantak, relax. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: PACHMARHI
Next morning after breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Pachmarhi. The major tourist attractions of Pachmarhi include Handi Khoh, Jata Shankar Caves, Pandava caves, Apsara Vihar, Bee Fall, Chauragarh Peak, Mahadeo hill and the Duchess Falls. Also visit the Priyadarshini Point to get panoramic vistas of the whole town of Pachmarhi from a hilltop. Stay the night in the hotel.
Day 5: PACHMARHI – JABALPUR
After breakfast drive to Jabalpur railway station for your onward journey.
For booking of Park Safaris, following details are required:
- Full name. age & gender of all passengers
- 01 Photo ID card No. per Jeep (the original ID will have to be carried by the person during the safari)
- Date & time (morning/afternoon) of the safari to be booked
2. Park safari once booked cannot be cancelled/amended and is non-refundable.
3. Park safaris will be booked only on receipt of Full advance.
4. We cannot guarantee booking thru’ a particular gate only. All bookings will be subject to availability after receipt of advance.
5. Park Safari is subject to availability.
6. Jungle safari price can be increased by the Govt. Authority without prior notice, so the difference if any would be charged accordingly
7. The National Park is closed on every Wednesday afternoon & Holi.
- All pick up and dropping facilities from Jabalpur railway station
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Kanha and 02 night accommodation at Pachmarhi on double sharing basis
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
- 02 jeep safaris at Kanha National Park
- 01 Gypsy accommodates max 6 person
- sightseeing at Pachmarhi as per the itinerary.
- All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Kanha
- Drivers T.A. – D.A.
- ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee
- All taxes